348 Beiträge
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One word: Plastic - Is anyone else concerned about plastics and trying to eliminate them from their lives? I find it almost impossible. I read to be sure there... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matrix Planting - Has anyone used this method to plan a new garden? I am finally getting rid of lawn, which is mostly weeds anyway. I understand the basic c... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lapse in common sense... - With heat index of 110 yesterday and today (and predicted to be the same tomorrow and Thursday-ugh), I have been staying inside for the most... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For the gardeners - I love working in the garden. I also enjoy watching shows about gardening and gardens. If you have ever watched and enjoyed any of Monty D... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where has everyone gone? - More than a few years ago, this was such an active forum. I miss all the beautiful cottage garden photos, the advice, and the camaradrie. J... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can we review cordless lamps? - About a year ago, there was a discussion on cordless table lamps. I ended up buying one and it worked fine until the cord stopped charging ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I rarely start... - ...a post, but I know there are some here who would love these. If someone else has already shared, let me know and I will delete. I have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Oh no, tree leader broken off - Hello all, I have a very small Acer Saccharum that is still in its pot. It was not leafed out when I bought it. Something, a deer is a li... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fun to look at... - My son sent me this link, so I thought I would share. Love the grounds. A lot of the rooms are less than wonderful, though, I think. I ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love William Morris? - Saw these in the newest Bas Bleu catalogue. Thought I would share for those who are fans. William Morris
    15 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...