7 Beiträge
creativetkr Cassidy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thanks - Love the stove, we just visited a local store yesterday looking at the same one. The direct vented gas offer great design options (i.e. clea... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
creativetkr Cassidy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Broken pendant light shade - My sister accidentally broke the glass shade on one of my pendant lights (over my kitchen center island). I can not find a replacement shade... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
creativetkr Cassidy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacement - Leo, Love the kitchen remodel. I have a similar layout and am struggling with the decision to replace all the cabinets or do a face lift. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
creativetkr Cassidy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED ideas - I live in a passive solar house (build in the early 80s) from the outside it is a fantastic victorian, but from the back it is very contempo... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
creativetkr Cassidy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the beam - Was the wall you removed load bearing? This looks great what a nice remodel. I have a very long load bearing wall that I have wanted to remo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
creativetkr Cassidy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jacuzzi repair needed after a major remodel - HELP. We are in the middle of remodeling our bathroom (picture attached). We did not remove the old jacuzzi as it was working perfectly fin... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
creativetkr Cassidy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In middle of Kitchen redo - I am in the middle of a "light" kitchen redo. I want to paint my cabinets and have been considering two colors BM Sweet Celadon & BM Du... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare