7 Beiträge
Design Wish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Roof Photos - Attached photos!
    1 Kommentar
Design Wish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Roof - Hurricane Matthew - Hey Houzzers, I need to replace my roof after Matthew. The house is vinyl with Van Dousen Blue front door and shutters. The roofers recom... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Design Wish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wrong thin set and bad tile installation! Help! - I am in the middle of a master bath rehab. The tile sub that did this job, I just found out is not licensed! The first red flag was that he ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Design Wish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Carrier Infinity Pricing With Duct, Heat and AC - Hi Guys, I am in Myrtle Beach, SC on the coast. Have a 1604 Sq Ft., single level house built in 2001. I do have a 400 sq ft family room over... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Design Wish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace Trim - Houzz, I need help designing this fireplace! I am truly stumped on this one! The attached photo is of my fireplace. On one side I have a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Design Wish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House and trim color for exterior of house - Hey Houzzers, Just purchased this house and need a paint and trim color today! I'm thinking beige but what color trim? ! it's in a coasta... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Design Wish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with curb appeal on 1915 old farm house - Hey Houzzers! I need some help with curb appeal. This house is wrapped in vinyl and I can't afford to unwrap it for a couple of years to ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare