9 Beiträge
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need backsplash help! I just redid my kitchen with Cambria Bellingham - My kitchen was just redone with Snowbrush cream cabinets and Cambria Bellingham countertops. I can not find a backsplash that goes. The cl... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any idea on tile color? - I have this same countertop and can not find a good match for a backsplash tile.
    Kommentar
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quality Kitchen cabinet suggestions - I am in the process of redoing my kitchen. It’s a complete gut job. I have priced Woodland Cabinetry. Although custom and beautiful it’s ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint the brick????? - What color do we paint the brick??? We are also replacing the garage door. We can not change out the siding or trim. Also, will it still ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need curb appeal and help creating a front porch - My husband would like to add onto our existing garage. The width of it would be 29ft and it would come out 22ft. It would stick out 4 foot... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb appeal needed for ranch style house - Need help with the awkward openings. Would like balance
    11 Kommentare
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help designing walkway with arbor - I am looking for help designing a walkway in between my house and arborvitae trees. The pathway will be anywhere from 24ft to 36 ft long an... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
crissy82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help designing my 9 and 4 year olds girl bedroom - I have a 9 and a 4 year old that share a bedroom. Needless to say we are out of space and need organization. The room is a weird shape and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare