7 Beiträge
critterdesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the tile, Can you tell me what tile you used on the fireplace - Can you tell me what tile you used on the fireplace please
    1 Kommentar
critterdesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
gloss white sideboard - I love this sideboard. where can I purchase this? thank you
    Kommentar
critterdesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
critterdesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
critterdesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
locking device - does this door close against the trim? also does it have a lock on it that also locks into the trim?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
critterdesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the doors - I love the doors, where can I get them? These ones look quite tall, my ceilings are only 8' tall. thank you
    1 Kommentar
critterdesign hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with Kitchen Layout - We are doing a renovation, making our main floor an open plan, removing a load bearing wall, creating a new master bedroom and walk in close... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare