35 Beiträge
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flooring - Love this look! What product did you use? thank you!
    Kommentar
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flooring product - Love the floor! what product was used? thanks!
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What specific materials did you use? - I love this and would like to do something like it behind my wood stove. I was wondering what specific materials you used for back wall and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of cabinets? - Love this project! If possible I would love to know the brand and color of the cabinets- thanks!
    Kommentar
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb appeal ideas - We are purchasing a 1970's rambler that could use some sprucing. I was thinking some pruning of the plants and tweaking the landscaping. I w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    39 Kommentare
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Concrete block chimney Looking for ideas to improve - We are in the process of purchasing this 1970's rambler for retiring in :) Would love to give it little more curb appeal, and the chimney ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upper cabinet heights - We are planning the remodel of our beach house. We will be replacing all the kitchen cabinets and changing out the layout The ceiling height... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter tops - Hi! I love the counter tops you used- what material are they? thanks!
    Kommentar
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Electrical outlets in bunk area - Are there any special safety features on these outlets? I would like to have outlets in them but am concerned about safety We are using this... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
crowinghen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace needs update, I need advice - This is the living room at a beach house we are slowly remodeling. We are doing room by room renovation. I'm looking for ideas for updating... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...