4 Beiträge
crystal_murphy6402 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to do?? I'm at a loss. to many colours for my liking - So we bought our home in 2015. That said the kitchen was the way you see it in the photos. I'm officially tired of the ORANGE/Wood tone colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
crystal_murphy6402 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour - My walls are driving me nuts I would lve another colour not sure what to go with. Many thanks
    6 Kommentare
crystal_murphy6402 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We are getting a wall mount for tv and getting rid of stand but still need something there to house tv box things. Suggestions welcome. Than... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
crystal_murphy6402 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with paint colour - Need help with a paint colour for my living room / dining room (we just bought a new home (so the furniture and deco is not ours) this is wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare