6 Beiträge
Crystal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet paint color? - Such a pretty green
    Kommentar
Crystal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I fit a 3' x 6' dining table in this room? - In my new house (almost done) I'll have a 15'x20' living room with 2 large windows, 2 small closets in each back corner, and 2 doorways that... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Crystal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
height and diameter? - what is the size of the shade?
    1 Kommentar
Crystal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with kitchen island lighting - My kitchen will have an 8ft wide x 4 ft deep island centered in front of a range with a simple boxed-in hood, flanked by tall skinny windows... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Crystal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen layout help - Hi all, I need help with new kitchen layout. We actually decided we didn't need the wall oven so that will go. The bookcase is where I plann... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Crystal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar