9 Beiträge
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous Table! - Where did you find the dining room table?
    1 Kommentar
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Distance between Hornbeams - The trees are gorgeous. How far apart did you plant them?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Colors - Do you know, and could you share, what paint colors were used on the wall and trim? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabulous floors! - I see they're engineered; would you mind sharing the specs? They're really great.
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the table! - Who makes it/where can I get one?
    1 Kommentar
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabulous ceiling light! - Love the ceiling light fixture; can you tell me who makes it?
    Kommentar
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The little desk is so retro! - Any idea where I could find one?
    Kommentar
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Chris Schriever hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork? - Where's the large art piece from? Who's the artist. It's fabulous.
    Kommentar