4 Beiträge
Csmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help for Victorian floorplan layout? - We're gutting an 1870 Victorian that is currently a duplex with a separate upstairs and downstairs. The goal is to join the spaces w an inte... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Csmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Before/ After Ikea kitchen + Scherr's doors, living room, bathroom - Houzz was a lifesaver while we were in the middle of remodeling so I wanted to contribute and share where we landed with a materials list in... Lesen Sie mehr
33 „Gefällt mir“    93 Kommentare
Csmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Feedback on kitchen renderings? - I've lost way too many hours on Ikea's planner and am (hopefully!) down to these two options. Can you poke holes in them? Any and all ideas/... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Csmith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for our L-shape kitchen? - Hi, this is my first time posting, I'd love some feedback on our kitchen. We had a leak and had to remove a lot of flooring and cabinets so ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare