4 Beiträge
csoper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ho-hum 1970’s ranch - This sweet home needs a boost to its curb appeal. We want to replace the siding and keep the new-ish roof. Suggestions on siding and archi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
csoper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior update - Our Plain Jane 1970’s L-shaped ranch is in need of some pizazz. Looking for color suggestions and architectural details that can be accompl... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
csoper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I need to start from scratch. - We downsized into a 70’s ranch from a much larger home and I’m finding it impossible to make the living area work functionally or aesthetica... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
csoper hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front entry remodel - The paver entry to my 70’s tri-level is crumbling and needs to be replaced. Since we’re rebuilding from the ground up, I’m looking for ways... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar