6 Beiträge
css174 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely space! What finish did you use on the walnut island? - What finish was used on the walnut island? Such a beautiful walnut color.
    3 Kommentare
css174 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the floor color - Beautiful well planned remodel. We are starting a kitchen remodel and plan to refinish the existing red oak floor. Do you minding sharing th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
css174 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the windows hard to keep clean? Love the placement! - We are remodeling our kitchen. I are adding a wall of widows that I would like to place exactly where yours are, right on the countertop. Do... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
css174 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the actual dimensions of the tray? - I am assuming the tray is 18 inches long but wondering how wide/deep it is. The description says 14" but I assume that includes the frame ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
css174 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the sink. Could you tell me who makes it? - Love the look of this entire bathroom. Good job! Also curious where the mirror is located.
    1 Kommentar