5 Beiträge
Sandy Class hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing Interior Door Knobs & Levers - I prefer the look of knobs to levers. I have a double door foyer closet, do I need to install levers on those doors or can use knobs. If I... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Sandy Class hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My New Kitchen - Regarding my cabinet hardware, can I use knobs for my top doors and handles set vertically for for my bottom doors and horizontal for my dra... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sandy Class hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartz Counters in kitchen - Is it worth getting the "no chip warranty on Quartz Counter Tops
    2 Kommentare
Sandy Class hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardwood Floors - We would like to install hardwood floors. What are some of the hardest woods excluding oak?
    1 Kommentar
Sandy Class hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New interior doors - Are two panel doors considered traditional? Does arch vs square make a difference?
    1 Kommentar