18 Beiträge
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamps - Hello-would you be able to provide information about the lamp that was in you image, featured in the Houzz article Pale and Pretty Beach Vib... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"koi" rug in the bathroom? - Can you please provide information on the "koi" rug in the bathroom? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair - What might I be able to purchase this chair? I love it! I live in the US.
    3 Kommentare
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wicker Planter - Can you please tell me where the wicker planter in this picture if from. I love it!
    Kommentar
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grasscloth wallpaper - This is probably a ridiculous question....can I put grasscloth wallpaper on top of paneling or will it show the indentions? The paneling is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden stool - Love this room! Can you provide any information about the "rattan" garden stool that is being used as a side table in this picture? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Can you please let me know the name of and designer of this wallpaper? It's magnificent!
    Kommentar
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Etched glass lantern - Hello! Love your home! Could you please tell me where I might find the etched (quatrefoil?) lantern that is on the fireplace floor? Thank yo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color - Hello-could you please tell me the paint color that was used in this room?
    Kommentar
Liz Liller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric - Hello, Can you tell me who is the maker of the blue/white Greek key fabric &wallpaper (bathroom)?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...