5 Beiträge
Cullen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What percentage of drainage matter in seedling potting mix - I have made a general seedling potting mix. To me it looks like it has too much drainage. It is 35-40% drainage to 60-65% organic matter. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Cullen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I think it is a xGastworthia 'Royal Princess' - My unknown plant is blooming! The flower definitely has some Gasteria in it. The flare on the end of the flower reminds me of an Haworthi... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Cullen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of medium do you use for starting succulent seeds? - I know there are probably a million recipes out there. I am just looking for a few ideas. I will be starting some more Aloe seeds soon a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Cullen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spider Mite Eliminator - If I didn't have spider mites I do now! I am actually really excited to try these bugs out. Nice to know there are non-chemical treatments... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Cullen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Problems with Dioscorea elephantipes leaves - This happened last year as well. The leave are splotchy. Last year, I did not water it enough during the growing season, so it did not do... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare