35 Beiträge
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows - Love the windows. Please tell me the brand.
    Kommentar
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bookcases - Where can I find a double sided bookcase? Love this arrangement.
    2 Kommentare
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows - I love the downstairs casement windows. Who is the maker of the windows? Love your house.
    Kommentar
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows - I have standard windows on a home similar to this. I would like to add casement windows. Can you tell me the maker of the windows. Would thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mold and Mildew - My daughter is considering buying a vintage home that has been completely updated. The problem is there is an overwhelming smell of mildew o... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacement Windows - We have standard builder's double hung wooden windows in our home. After only a few years with very good upkeep they have rotted and need t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plans - Where could I locate house plans for this precious cottage
    2 Kommentare
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plans - Where could I purchase house plans for this little cottage or something similar? Just love it.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Asbestos Roof - We have an 80 year old asbestos shingled roof. It has been wonderful. No leaks and it adds so much to the design of the house. It looks like... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
curryj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Convert Tub to a shower - We are trying to decide if we should purchase a 1920's coastal Cape Cod home that we love or build a new beach cottage. The coastal cape cod... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...