13 Beiträge
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydrangeas in Zone 9a and full northern exposure? - It's fairly all shade in the beds in front of my two story home. Is there any luck for hydrangeas? NWFL - zone 9a. Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Building over the Garage? - Hello- we would like to build a master suite over the garage (the left side). What type of roofline would work aesthetically? I’m thinking a... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Design My Porch! - We’d love a covered porch. 25’x7’ is what we can do. Anyone have any type of visualizer software that I can get an idea of a porch over entr... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cost of a front porch with roof? - We are under contract for this house. I would love to add a front porch to cover the door and the window to the left. Not quite as deep as t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We are under contract for this home. - I love it. 1968 white brick. Will not touch the brick color. Not a fan of the blue shutters. Considering a southern porch along front. Wi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Plan our Unfinished Basement! - Hello, My mom (a retiree) is moving to the Delaware shore. She is buying a new construction home (1 floor living) but it will come with an ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plan My Backyard! - We need help with this backyard! We have a detached 2 car garage which we use for bikes/lawn stuff. Eventually want to finish the interior... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone ever put two stock vanities together? - And order a custom counter and sink for the two units side by side? I have two perfectly good all wood cherry cabinets that I'm thinking of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my awkward outdated master bath.... - We live in a 1930's cape cod. It has your typical side gable roof with dormer windows along front. Our master bath was installed by previous... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Cara Walen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom vanities that include pull out hamper bins…. - That won't break the bank? I would love a custom vanity for a single bowl that includes pull out bins for lights and darks (laundry). Is th... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...