45 Beiträge
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
side yard design inspiration needed - I ‘d love any ideas to make this side yard more appealing… a screen to block the car at the end, rocks and planting areas, other? Any ideas... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blank slate--help make a design statement on this wall! - Hi, some friends just bought a condo and are going to remodel, I'm trying to help them and told them about HOUZZ. This is the wall in livin... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hall bath dilemma - Hi everyone, we ended up buying a house in Seattle afterall... It was completely and newly remodeled so I've been reluctant to make changes,... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    78 Kommentare
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for a small backyard? - We have a deck and a small backyard...looking for ideas to make this corner pretty and useable...something to cover the retaining wall, a fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how do you secure to wall? - Does this have self stick on back or is it heavy and requires nails?
    Kommentar
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jetson's kitchen--help! - Ok Houzzer's, I've got a challenge for you, Will be replacing the appliances but not the cabinets or countertops--please help me pick out... Lesen Sie mehr
    80 Kommentare
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update color palette for kitchen with cherry cabinets? - Hi, I want to update the wall colors to a lighter neutral in my kitchen. Cabinets are cherry, wood floor, dark granite counters. Open, wit... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi, I want to update the colors in my open kitchen--cherry cabinets, wood floor, granite counters...any ideas on a lighter neutral that woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many different woods can I use in my open concept house? - I have an open concept contemporary/casual beach house. I just bought a whitish-distressed wood long low bookcase. Will it blend okay with... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
cxg2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which color fire glass should we use in our fireplace? - Hi, my husband and I can't agree...please help us decide! We have a fireplace in our summer (retirement) house. The color scheme is white w... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...