11 Beiträge
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabin family room should feel comfy.... but help! - We just built a new cabin/lake home. I thought the family room would be easy to layout but now that we are in it... I'm completely stumped!... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with a rectangle of rocks?? Landscape - Patio Question - We've purchased a home in Arizona and have inherited a backyard that consists of nothing but rocks! I'm thinking about a small paver are... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Advice on Color for Exterior! - Hi While it’s been easy to give people directions to our house since it’s the only yellow and brown house for miles....it’s time to loose th... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall is coming down! - A while back I posted about taking down the wall between our living room and kitchen. Well, it's happening! I plan to take out the co... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Useless Living Room and Awkward Wall in Kitchen!! - Please help me figure out what to do with an incredibly difficult wall in the kitchen! We don't use the living room at the front of the ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Removal wall between kitchen & liv room - sketch of floorplan posted - We just bought a 60’s rambler and need help! We’d like to take down all or part of the wall between the living room and kitchen. My problem ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Kitchen/Living Room - awkward kitchen and unused LR!!! - We just bought a 60’s rambler and need help! We’d like to take down all or part of the wall between the living room and kitchen. My problem ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Color/Balance Experts!!! - Paint the mantel light or dark?
    7 Kommentare
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paneled Wall and Fireplace Dilema - We just moved in and I'm tackling the paneling, brick and mantel. Not sure how well the colors will come thru on the small picture. I pain... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Cindy Anderson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to go from Grandma's House to Modern? - We just bought a rambler we love. The problem is the exterior. It has fairly new vinyl siding, soffits and roof. Sadly the colors are a r... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...