138 Beiträge
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aji Panca pepper seeds - I was wondering if anyone happens to know of a reliable pepper seed source in Canada, or in the US that would ship easily to Canada. Speci... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would appreciate some opinions and/or experiences with these roses ... - I am in Ontario Canada, zone 5 and our rose selection is a little limited now that Pickering has closed. I was looking through a couple of t... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Marinated Pepper (Roasted Red Peppers) recipe - I made roasted red peppers tonight. My grandmother used to make and love them, and so I wanted to can some for the winter. She never canned ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Make your own chili powder - I would love to make my own chili powder. I've been thinking about it for years, and this is the year lol! I know that the best chili powder... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trade? Looking for a couple things ... :) - I am looking for a couple things this year that I'm having trouble finding seeds for online ... I wonder if anyone has any of them to trade?... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bosnian Pole Bean? - I received seeds for a (short-ish) pole bean several years back in a trade, labelled simply "Bosnian". I have grown it for a coupl... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for UK online seed source suggestions - Hello, I'm new to this particular forum but I'm looking for help for my brother. He lives in the UK (London), just moved there, and I know v... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you help me tell these peppers apart? - This is going to be an absolutely ridiculous question, I know, and I apologize ... I grew three varieties of chili peppers this summer (all ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are Borlotti the same as True or Vermont Cranberry beans? - I am in the process of deciding which beans to order for the summer. I wanted to try Borlotti beans ... can't find them listed anywhere but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
cziga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The biggest project I have finished to date :) - Hey everyone, I know I've been MIA for a while ... haven't even had time to read the forum, let alone post ... been so busy, ill for a while... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...