5 Beiträge
d3sp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with this guest room - This room is very small. I had the head board made wanting it to look like my inspiration picture. It may be too tall? Also I have furniture... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    2243 Kommentare
d3sp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing curtains for my son's LR - My son would like curtains for his living area. He needs them for privacy and wants something to look nice in his room. At this point that i... Lesen Sie mehr
    302 Kommentare
d3sp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me with my living room - Hi Would like suggestions for this room. It is not used a lot but is the first room seen when entering the house. The only thing I would li... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    2987 Kommentare
d3sp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug and coffee table for room - Need help choosing a rug for this room. Attaching pictures of some I like. Also, think I need a different coffee table but I don't know what... Lesen Sie mehr
    705 Kommentare
d3sp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with this long and narrow room with large fireplace - Need help with what type of furniture would fit this room. The room is long and narrow and I'm not sure how to furnish it. Don't need a TV ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare