4 Beiträge
daanoy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foundation repair resulting in humps in floor - Has anyone had experience with foundation repair of a pier and beam home? I just had my 1936 home repaired and I was very surprised to see h... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
daanoy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I install a recirculating system? - My question is twofold and please bear with me. I am new to all this and so I may not have the terminology right. 1) I have a house that is... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
daanoy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing cooking appliances - I am working on a design for a new kitchen in a house we will be remodeling. I have the general layout but am trying to figure out best plac... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
daanoy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tub? - What kind of tub is this and who is the supplier?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar