27 Beiträge
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The beetle kill pine ceiling is lovely! Question about finish - Did you put any sort of stain or sealant on the beetle kill pine, or is it just left bare? It looks really pretty!
    Kommentar
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the orange door! - What a bright and beautiful kitchen! I love the orange door. Would you mind sharing what brand and paint color it is? Thanks in advance!
    Kommentar
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the light fixture! - This is such a lovely, restful space. Do you mind telling me what brand the chandelier is? It would be so great in our dining room. I like t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the lamp! - Can you tell me about the pendant lamp over the table? I love it!
    3 Kommentare
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door color? - I would love to know what the paint color on the front door is. It's gorgeous with the cedar siding!
    2 Kommentare
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Paint Help! - We are getting new cedar plank-look exterior garage doors and want to paint our house a more modern color. I'm posting a picture of our hous... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What paint colors were used for the body and trim of this home? - This home is lovely! What paint colors did you use?
    1 Kommentar
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me about the garage door? - I know this thread is old, but figured I'd take a shot. Wondering if this garage door is wood or wood-look and if the latter, who the manufa... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help identifying pipe in backyard pond! - I have a small backyard pond with a waterfall that’s powered by a submersible pond pump. The pond was here when we bought the house. There’s... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
A R hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing a paint color! - Help! We recently installed beautiful white oak floors in our living room, dining room and kitchen, and are trying to find a paint color(s) ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...