37 Beiträge
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: Have to share - For postage, Various dug up day Lilly's, Iris's- some bearded and some fleur -de le,, and for the patient TRUE Gardner, small Rose of Sharon... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Electric strike repair - I recently purchased a house with a working Electric strike plate, which allows us and other tenants to "buzz" the door unlocked w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fire place mantle - I have a fire place mantle ( sentimental attachment ) I'd like to attach to the hearth. The current surround is tile, which I'd like to keep... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ben Moore ARBORCOAT Translucent oil finish - Has anyone used this product applied to there house? I'm staining my house next month here on Cape Cod. I was going to use Flood CWF-UV5, bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pex piping - My plumber wants to connect my new sink with the new Pex (?sp) plastic tubing. My current house built in 1968 has all copper pipe's. The sma... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Under cabinet light model Philips eW - From what I am reading on this forum, it seems like the Philips eW under cabinet light is the way to go. Has anyone installed this product? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ready To Assemble (RTA) - Has anyone used Ready to assembly cabinets, specifically cabinets from a maker named GHI custom cabinetry? If so have they held up? I'd only... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unfinished kitchen cabinets - I live here in Massachusetts. There were a chain of kitchen cabinet store's which specialized in unfinished kitchen cabinets, in many styles... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unfinished kitchen cabinets - I live here in Massachusetts. There were a chain of kitchen cabinet store's which specialized in unfinished kitchen cabinets, in many styles... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
daburke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stereo system and Ipod - My new house is already wired for speakers, and I'm not interested in drilling holes in the walls. Can anyone recommend wireless speakers?, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...