8 Beiträge
T Dad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking to refresh the exterior of my home...mainly paint!..h e l p :) - Hi, I am looking to refresh my home exterior....new porch stairs, porch resurfaced, new railing and new driveway ashpalt... I also want to p... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
T Dad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PLEASE help me pick a color combo for my exterior paint project..STUCK - Hi, I am looking to refresh my home exterior....new porch stairs, porch resurfaced, new railing and new driveway ashpalt... I also want to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
T Dad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Full 3 floor remodel...Exterior walls..what insulation to use??? HELP! - Hey, So I am doing a remodel of an older home (1975) in Mississauga and I did a complete gut. The house has been framed with 2x4's, electric... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
T Dad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help! Ensuite/closest Full Remodel. How do I make this work??? - Hey, I hope someone can help out. Doing a full reno and somehow need to make the best use of this space as possible. This will be a bathroom... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
T Dad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small Kitchen 10' width x 18' length....Design help!!! Going CRAZY! - Hey, so we are trying to design our new kitchen, which is 10' width x 18' length, and really have no idea what the best design approach woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
T Dad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can someone tell me what floors these are? - Hey, Can someone help me identify what would be the name or the color I would want for the floors in the house in the URL below. Is that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
T Dad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this full house quote (4 level) bungalow look reasonable?? - This is for a backsplit (4 level) bungalow. There are 4 bathrooms and 6 bedroom currently. House is 40 years old so doing a full reno. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
T Dad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this quote for a full house renovation reasonable?? - This is for a backsplit (4 level) bungalow. There are 4 bathrooms and 6 bedroom currently. House is 40 years old so doing a full reno. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare