31 Beiträge
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color used - I would like to know the name and brand of the paint used on the cabinets in this laundry room. Thank you.
3 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
On the Providence dining room - Love the fabric on the dining room chairs. By whom is it manufactured and what is the pattern name and color? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would also like to know where to source this wallpaper - Leander Contemporary powder room. Thank you so much.
    1 Kommentar
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the flooring in the kitchen beach house 2019 - Could you please tell me what wood/product was used and what kind of stain, etc, was used on it? Thank you so much.
    3 Kommentare
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Springdale home picture 5 of 10 - I love this wall color. Could you tell me, please, the manufacturer and the color name/number? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Area rug Vaughn renovation and decor picture #8 - Love this area rug. Where could I source this? This entire house design is fabulous.
    1 Kommentar
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Traditional Limestone Kitchen 2 of 5 - Nice design. I am curious. Where are the ovens? Also, is that the dishwasher in the island with the sink behind it on the outside wall? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
natural farmhouse beauty photo of copper sink - In the top, left corner of the photo, you can see the fireplace with an insert. Could you please tell me where I can source the insert? I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this design. Medeterrainean traditional - I can not see what is going on in the space to the left of the TV. Is that another fireplace? I really like that the TV is not placed abov... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dalandes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
belgrade (new model) Rountrey - Love the kitchen. I am interested in the flooring. What type of wood and finish (stains) were used here? Thank you in advance.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...