14 Beiträge
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity - Hi gorgeous work. Would you let me know makes the vanity please? Thank you
    Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nice! - I was interested to know dimensions of this room please. Thank you
    1 Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet - Great space. Do you happen to know the cabinet color? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint - what is this paint color please? easygoing bathroom...like it
    Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House - I love this house! What color is this guest bedroom?
    1 Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cool - Is this a granny unit?? What are the outside dimensions? Thanks
    Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What interesting and fantastic esthetics - I am inquiring about the siding material. What type of stone is this and is that shingles? Love the whole house!
    1 Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colors - Beautiful remodel, I love it. Is BM Marscapone used on all the walls including the bedroom and bathrooms? Also, is the floor molding and be... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wow! great space - I love the perfect mix of elements. Could you let me know what is used on the bathroom floor please?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
MD Scherer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the contrast of the two roofs - I am interested in the roof colors and manufacturers. we are building a shed and are re-roofing soon. Thank you in advance.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...