8 Beiträge
Dan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sectional or no sectional? - Hi all. Debating to go with the clean look of a sectional or sofa and accent chair for a 20ft ceiling living room The top of the pic is a 1... Jetzt abstimmen
    8 Kommentare    6 Stimmen
Dan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
add poufs or leave it alone? - Do you think we should add 2 poufs between the fireplace and coffee table? Or is it too much? I value everyone’s opinion. Let me know what y... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare    38 Stimmen
Dan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how do I convert LED can light to pendant? - Hi everyone. I have a LED housing similar to the pic attached with an orange connector like that that hooks up to the bulb. It doesn’t have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Dan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hanging chair from a ceiling joist - Hi everyone. I’m thinking of hanging a clear acrylic bubble chair from the ceiling. I came across pics of my ceiling during construction and... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Dan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for modern loft/study - Hi everyone. Area between the map and photos, I’m thinking of putting a latter bookcase against the map wall and lightly dressing it. Do you... Jetzt abstimmen
    7 Kommentare    14 Stimmen
Dan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
please identify this plant - Trying to identify this plant. Our builder installed a bunch of them in front of our new home and it’s all done through the hoa so we can’t ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need your design opinion please! - Help me make up my mind. The wall space between the windows and my tv. Sconces, mirrors, a modern looking wall planter, or leave it with not... Jetzt abstimmen
    16 Kommentare    36 Stimmen
Dan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Sofa Placement for Living Room - Hi everyone, Looking for advice from seasoned designers and pros. I'm going back and forth about sofa placement. I attached a pic of a hou... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    9 Stimmen