5 Beiträge
Dan Olson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Convert BACK from drip to spray irrigation. Am I crazy? - I live in Zone 8, Kirkland WA and built a house a year ago. The builder installed a Rainbird spray head sprinkler system. We had a basic pla... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Dan Olson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refrigerator door - How does the left side door open when it's installed against the wall like that? Can you still get full access into the fridge?
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Dan Olson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Colors - Beautiful home. Nicely done. "Clean Cap" is a spot-on description, too, I might add. Would you be willing to share the exterior paint colors... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Dan Olson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Dan Olson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Happy with the roofline? - I am building a home with a very similar rear elevation, same patio. Right now the roofline ends at the furthest wall on the back and stops.... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar