14 Beiträge
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture Alteration - We're (DH & me) in the process of getting settled into our new home. It is considerably smaller and I'm having trouble with my furniture... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gas vs Electric Cooking - We are in the midst of a total renovation of a 1838 Cape home we purchased 3 years ago. The structural repairs have been completed and I nee... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hooks for Ceiling Mount Rods?? - I'm new here (we've been on the old house forum for the last couple years). We've been completely renovating a very old home (circa 1838) an... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clarion Bathware - Experiences - Hi folks. We have to settle on a shower enclosure in the next few days and would like any input someone may have for us. This is an alcove ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inspire Synthetic Slate Roofing - Since we were able to find so little feedback from people who had used the various synthetic slate products on their homes, I thought I'd po... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the walls/ceiling? Your opinion pls - We are in the process of renovating a cape type home. I seem to be struggling with deciding whether the sloped portion is part of the wall o... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PB Quality/Discounts/Sales - Hi All, My DH and I have been renovating/restoring an 1838 brick home for sometime. We usually post to the Old House forum, but as we approa... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sagging Roof Rafters-Long-Sorry - Hi all. Well winter is leaving us and my husband and I are embarking on the next phase of our 180 year old home repair/renovation/restoratio... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
'recycled' Circuit Breakers?? - We are preparing for a complete re-wiring of our home and will be using a Square D QO panel. Has anyone had experience with the "recycl... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
danvirsse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
experiences with pexheat.com - Hi, We are in the midst of a total renovation of a 1838 brick bungalow. Over the winter, we will be installing the new heating system. We ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...