8 Beiträge
darbecs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Material behind the tv? - Wondering what material was used.
    2 Kommentare
darbecs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In over my head! Any suggestions for this fireplace project? - The good news is my fireplace remodel is nearly complete! The bad news is I'm stuck on how to finish it. One the left side will be an Alder ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
darbecs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone? - Where did you get the stone?
    2 Kommentare
darbecs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall treatment? - How is the fireplace wall treated? Is it stucco? Drywall? Metal?
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
darbecs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace/TV Wall Needs Style - This wall has just way too much going on and lacks the one thing I really want for the fireplace: A mantel I wanted to rock this wall but th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
darbecs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone - Where is the stone from? Brand and cut?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
darbecs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mantel Material? - What is the mantel made out of?
    1 Kommentar
darbecs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapery rod - Does the drapery rod curve? Where can I get one?
    Kommentar