38 Beiträge
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can't decide on stained concrete color around pool, please help! - Building a pool and we can't decide which color stain we like. We narrowed it down to these two. Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    43 Stimmen
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool Table Felt - Is the pool table felt Simonis Electric Blue?
    Kommentar
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The material surrounding the pool? - I love the material surrounding the pool. Looks so natural. What is it? Just gorgeous!
    Kommentar
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updated Kitchen on a budget (ordered granite, not in yet) - This was done on a budget, the hardwood floor was $4,000 (is also in the diningroom) and the cabinets are from Lowes Diamond Prelude for $5,... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would you do if this was your master bath? - Just bought a house and the master bath is dated with the ugliest brick colored tiles ever. The cabinets were in great shape so I just pain... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I do to update this fireplace? - White wash it, paint it white, paint it darker? Please I am open to any and all suggestions. I will not really use this more than once to t... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What backsplash would look good with my bar? - Just had a bar built. My cabinets are Diamond Brand "Java", my countertop is Forest Web Brown, which is a very busy pattern, walls are pain... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help deciding on a backsplash for my basement bar - First is my cabinets, should I choose stone backsplash or should choose the glass tile backsplash?
    13 Kommentare
Darla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which backsplash looks better with dark cabinets for a "bar" area? - I just had cabinets installed (which is first pic) and wondered which backsplash looks best Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare    26 Stimmen
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...