12 Beiträge
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shade tolerance of violas vs pansies - I need to do a mass planting of annual color. The area is part shade. The trees producing the shade will lose some of their leaves but not a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boston fern advice - My Boston ferns have been really pretty this year. Lately they are not as vibrant and green. When you look at the pictures you can see that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what critter is doing this? - My flowerbeds get damaged every night. It either happens at night or very early in the morning before I get out there. It happens on both si... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
any arkansans here? - Little Rock here. Some pics today.
    5 Kommentare
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the South - Here are a few landscape pics.
6 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some pics of my spring beds - I’ve been at this house one year and started with a blank canvas.
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
echinacea leaves curling - The overall plant looks healthy, but some of the leaves are curling. What do you think it is?
    20 Kommentare
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
are these coneflowers? - Are these volunteer coneflowers? They look like CF to me, but I’ve never had this many volunteers.
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kiss-me-over-the-garden-gate - Has anyone successfully grown this lovely plant from seed? It’s notoriously difficult to grow, I hear.
    9 Kommentare
Darrell Nesmith (AR 7b/8a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
plant plug sources - I’ve been looking for some places to buy plant plugs without having to order a minimum order of hundreds. In the UK, ordering plant plug tra... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...