7 Beiträge
Dave71344 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Specifications - I see in one of the picture the stand is three shelf and another is a two shelf. What is the height of the stand. Is the total height 22"... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Dave71344 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall covering - Can you tell me where did you get the wall covering? I have a small guess bathroom and would like to add this to the walls.
    1 Kommentar
Dave71344 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moldings on the Windows - Where did you get the moldings on the front large window (right side)?
    1 Kommentar
Dave71344 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with flooring - I have birch hardwood flooring in the family, dining and kitchen areas. The size of the hardwood floor is approx 2.5" in width with va... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dave71344 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color - What type of paint finish is on the wall?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Dave71344 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Headboard - Where can I make or buy the headboard?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Dave71344 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Your color opinion - Would the wall color work in the kitchen if I have white cabinets?
    1 Kommentar