7 Beiträge
David Laite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boiler/hot water heater options. - Hey guys, Im I’m looking for recommendations to replace a natural gas boiler, and electric wwater heater. The existing boiler is 30+ year... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
David Laite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hot spots with hydronic radiant floor heat. - Several years ago, I built an addition onto my house, which includes a 14 x 24 family room. The room is heated by a separate (third) zone th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
David Laite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Several circuit breakers in the OFF position: - Early this evening, my wife complained of no heat in the master bedroom: What? She's usually outside in shorts, and a T-shirt in March. I we... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
David Laite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
E94 fuel eliminates small engine problems - In order to eliminate all of the ethanol related problems with ethanol fuel in carbureted small engines, I have been running ethanol-free E9... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
David Laite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stanley patio door installation - Hey guys, I purchased a Stanley patio door to replace a 25 year old slider that is rotting out. The door was not furnished with any installa... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
David Laite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quote for new residential A/C system: - Hey guys, I just received two quotes from an A/C contractor in the Port Charlotte, FL area. This following a service call for warm A/C. Cont... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
David Laite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Troy Bilt Storm 8.5/26 drive gear question: - A customer recently brought his Troy Bilt Snowthrower, model 31AE6Q3711 in for maintenance, plus he was complaining that the wheels were loc... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar