4 Beiträge
David Cohen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor space in brooklyn - I want to add some trees for privacy on the building side and wish I could raise my fence. I need green plants and ideas. I had anothe... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
David Cohen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor ideas - I designed this backyard to give a outdoor space for adults and kids but don't know what's needed to help improve the overall look and feel
    9 Kommentare
David Cohen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room Layout - We have a big family of 6 and tend to have company over often. In turn would like to have seating for as many as possible in the living room... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
David Cohen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor Problems! - My House is a 65d x 20w Brick House Located in Brooklyn Ny On a 153d x 28w lot it's next door to an apartment building. I ripped out all t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare