11 Beiträge
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Office decorating time! Floating shelves, cabinets, & cork bark panels - '23 is the year of getting my home office fully finished up and I am excited to hear some of your ideas and feedback on mine! Below are some... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Faucet finish & pendant lighting finish questions - Hello my Houzz Friends! My wife and I are having a design dilemma and were hoping some of the community would weigh in! We are trying to dec... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone have experience with black siding? - I get that all black or "murdered out" houses aren't for everyone, that's ok. We really like it and I'm looking for some folks tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you have any feedback on my updated floor plan? - I previously posted my kitchen for feedback, which turned into thoughts on my entire floor plan. I took a lot of the thoughts and feedback I... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think of my kitchen layout? - I have been working on our kitchen layout for the house we are planning to start building in the spring and I'm curious to see what some of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone know where I can find this back splash? - I've tried to find this back splash and haven't had any luck. Curious if anyone knows where I could it?
    7 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am designing my future house - I'm working on designing a 3 bed 3.5 bath house. Investment focus is kitchen and living areas and master bath.
    57 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ever made stairs out of cabinet drawers? - I am thinking about trying to make stairs/ladder out of the drawers in the middle of the cabinets shown below so that I can easily access a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
barn wood accent walls - accent wall guidelines? - I am just starting construction on a remodel of the upstairs of my house and I have been planning on doing a living room wall from old corra... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Dave Weis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash help? - Hello, I am starting my kitchen remodel and I feel like I have almost everything picked out, but I am pretty uncertain on back splashes and ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...