4 Beiträge
Dawn Haase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me update my kitchen! - We area getting new slate appliances and I like the current counters for now. I hate how small the island is and I’d love white or antique w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dawn Haase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to refinish my fireplace, ideas? - I was thinking to paint it white or a combo of white paint and stain with a changeout if the tile. I love greys and whites.
    Kommentar
Dawn Haase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me landscape! - This home is in southwest Michigan. I need help with landscape ideas because I’m the worst! I’d love a variety of annuals and perennials as ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Dawn Haase hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me refresh and update my house exterior! - I don’t know if I should refinish the brick, add shutters to the window on the left or just do some landscaping? This exterior is so bland! ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare