13 Beiträge
Dawn Hooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this mirror available in chrome? - I like the mirror I need it in chrome to match the rest of the hard ware in the bathroom. So I'm asking if you carry this mirror in chrome. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Dawn Hooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Back Porch - We live in California and have been in drought conditions for 4 years. The problem is the porch is sinking and causing in damage to the inte... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Dawn Hooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Dawn Hooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with pool decking. Have mid size budget. Thinking part stone part cement? - I am redoing the pool with natural stone or travertine coping. But I can't really afford to replace the cement with natural stone. I haven... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Dawn Hooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Dawn Hooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with ideas for up dating pool decking material. - I am planning to update my pool and decking. I am trying to come up with some over concept for my yard. I have a budget I'm working. I li... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Dawn Hooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...