11 Beiträge
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with board and batten layout! - So I have purchases Hardie board and batten to replace the horizontal siding (green colour of the house) in arctic white. I just don’t know ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need deck/curb appeal help - Hello fellow houzzers! Due to our front stairs pushing into the foundation, we have to get rid of them. Our plan is to replace the stairs wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Subfloor thickness for hardwood - Hey everyone, are there any subfloor experts out there? We are going to be installing hardwood in our bedroom, after taking out a wall. It l... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Taking a wall out between two rooms - Hi Houzzers, you were so helpful with my kitchen, that I thought I would get your opinions on my bedroom as well! We have a pretty small mas... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with color! - Hey everyone, I am looking for a bit of help choosing grout color for the accent tiles. The last picture is a sample with the grout that's... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yet ANOTHER backsplash dilemma - Hey everyone, we are on to our backsplash now. I would love some opinions on which backsplash is best. Our kitchen is very light. Cream cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DIY shower install - Hi everyone, I am looking for some help on installing a shower base. I keep hearing there's a DIY section, but can't find it (maybe it's not... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking cabint color!!! - Hello everyone! We have now come to the point of picking our cabinet color. The paint is picked (Rever Pewter) and the granite is picked (C... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help bringing the granite and floor together - Hey there, I am looking for help bringing my floor and granite together. The floor is warmer, and the granite a bit cooler. The cabinets wil... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
dawna177 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet color - Hi There, beautiful kitchen! what color are the cabinets, and is there a glaze on them?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...