7 Beiträge
Dawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I purchase the balloon sculpture/lighting? - I'd love to have the balloons for my entryway. Can you tell me where I can get them? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Dawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
source for turf? - Is this a custom golf turf or out of the box? Can you share vendor? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Dawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is stunning. - Just wanted to pay a compliment. Love the house and how clean and crisp everything is. Impeccable work!
    Kommentar
Dawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wow windows! love them! - spectacular windows that really pop! who is the manufacturer? thanks!
    Kommentar
Dawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material is the seat cover? - Wondering if this is fabric or something else that can be wiped down easily like vinyl. Thank you!
    3 Kommentare
Dawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We're did you get the desk lamp? - I have been searching for the perfect desk lamp for my very similar space and you found it ! Could you tell me where I can get one? Thank yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Dawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the make and model of the hood? - Can you please share? I am assuming it is wolf to match the oven but I don't see the logo. I am looking for a very simple hood like the one ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare