13 Beiträge
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New construction, new lawn - We moved into our new construction late last spring and sat on the landscaping to concentrate on moving and settling in. This spring we're ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Final Build Thread: Dazureus. Something different - This will be my final build thread and I was thinking about doing something different. I never got to "run the gauntlet" with our... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    82 Kommentare
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Requesting opinions: Backsplash tile horizontal or vertical? - In our new build, we're installing a chevron shaped backsplash tile in the kitchen, shown below. The tile will be installed along the entir... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    59 Kommentare
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for a flashy faucet - We've picked out almost every finishing plumbing fixture for our new build but we can't seem to find something for our powder room. Our pow... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Alfresco Grill burner longivity? - We're building out outdoor cooking space and I'm trying to decide which built in grill we should go for. We're comparing Lynx, Lion, and Al... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Driveway gate and doorbell? - We just passed rough electrical so of course my mind is still grinding away at use cases I might have missed before the drywall goes up. Wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Air Make up for high CFM kitchen Exhaust - Our new ICF construction (tight house) in Michigan with central air is getting a 1100 CFM kitchen exhaust remote inline blower. The HVAC sy... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Soft-lite windows in our new ICF house. - We just got Soft-lite windows and sliding doors installed for our "new" ICF house. I say "new" because we've been build... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installing copper flashing on roof - We're getting the roof installed on our house and have copper valley, step, and drip edge flashing installed under asphalt shingle. I notic... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dazureus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I be worried about how these roof planes intersect? - This is an intersection of two roof planes in the back of our new build. The back of the garage roof is on the left and it meets the back p... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...