13 Beiträge
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Provia (Aeris) sliding patio door - We just had installed by professionals our Provia "Aeris" sliding patio door. I started to see the rain water coming in on the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Must I have the same Window treatments...need advise please? - I have an open concept rooms. You enter into my living room and at the other end of my house is my dinning room. (One long and wide room) R... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hunter Douglas Panels - O love the color and style of your panels. What is the color you chose please?
    Kommentar
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will retractable Awning help my hot Trek deck - My trek deck gets so hot in the summer even with umbrellas all over. Will an retractable awning keep it cooler in the summer on a trek deck... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pergola - Are the slats on the pergola vinyl or Fabric? Im concerned about snowy weather are the slats kept open correct?
    Kommentar
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pergola - Are the slats fabric or vinyl? Im concerned about winter weather like snow build up. When it snows you keep the slats opened?
    Kommentar
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Washing instructions and ...... - Does this throw shed? Also is it washable?
    1 Kommentar
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my existing recessed lightening.Need to add more lights - Several years ago I had three gold rim eyeball recessed lightening installed in my living room. Two to highlight a painting above my sofa, o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my existing recessed lightening.Need to add more lights - Several years ago I had three gold rim eyeball recessed lightening installed in my living room. Two to highlight a painting above my sofa, o... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dazz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tiles - Some one suggested I use this tile in my living room & dinning room. Can you please tell me what kind of tile and most of all what colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...