15 Beiträge
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
underlayment for SPC floors - I’ll be in installing SPC floors in a few months and need some advice about the underlayment. Situation: We currently have wood floors and t... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
condensation and mold in basement - Hey all, I could really use some help as I’m totally out of ideas to help my parents. They have been having major humidity issues in their b... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with LVP width! - Hello! I’m interested in installing LVP all over my house and having a tough time picking the width. I don’t have a very big house and it se... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
high humidity on 2nd floor - I have a 3 level house in Virginia. Basement is primarily underground, then I have a main floor and 2nd floor. For some reason, the humidity... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool Size - Beautiful pool! Curious what size this pool is. My backyard isn't very big (only .25 acre) and I think a pool size like this would be perfec... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what’s the size of this bar? - What’s the size of this bar?
    Kommentar
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
size of family room w/fireplace - What is the size of the family room with the fireplace?
    Kommentar
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
colored cement driveway? - thinking about replacing my asphalt driveway to cement. I’d like to add color to the concrete so that it resembles the color of asphalt. A... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof Issue for screen porch deck - Hello, Our home has a screen porch and I noticed today that it appears that two of the rafters have separated from the ridge (opposite ends ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
dblmnt1x hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pool size and cost - what is the pool size and how much did this cost?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...