6 Beiträge
Diane B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Diane B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What cabinet knobs & pulls did you use? - Are these Berenson pulls? (Perhaps the Subtle Surge/Classic Comfort??
    1 Kommentar
Diane B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
granite slabs with mesh on the back? - Why do some granite slabs have mesh on the back and others don't? Is a slab w/ mesh less strong? Should I have any concerns about buying a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Diane B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fulgor Milano Gas Range - I'd love feedback. Has anyone purchased this range. It has a good price point for a 36" Range. Consumer Reports doesn't have any re... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Diane B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinets that flank a doorway - How close should cabinetry be to a doorway? The doorway between my kitchen & garage lies in the middle of a kitchen wall, so I will be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Diane B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how long is the wall on which the refrigerator is located? - I am looking for the right spot to put my refrigerator. I have a wall that is 6 feet. Wondering if that is the same as your refrigerator w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar