4 Beiträge
dbond_2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with our midcentury modern front door. - We are needing to replace the glass on the front door. My husband wants to replace the single pane of glass with glass bricks. I don"t thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
dbond_2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
interior of mid-century home - I am in a little debate with my husband and his family on what the interior walls should be? Wood or jip rock?
    5 Kommentare
dbond_2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help in upgrading...everything. - This is a mid-century home that was built in 1960. However, it is need of a facelift. Are they any suggestions for this living room/kitchen/... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
dbond_2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
any ideas. need help - I own a mid-century modern home (built in the late 1960's). There is a galley kitchen withan attached island which blends into a small dinin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare