26 Beiträge
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking help with furniture placement in my tween’s room - I always get such good help here so trying my luck again :) My tween’s room is small and the layout a bit awkward. I think we can do better ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on sofa, coffee table please :) - We’re just moving in so excuse the mess please :) trying to decide on sofa and coffee table placement. The first option is a rectangular mar... Lesen Sie mehr
    92 Kommentare
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Placement of shower ledge and controls - Hi all, we're doing a walk-in shower that is about 36 x 50. I have to decide on the placement of a shower ledge (which I prefer to a niche)... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finalizing the layout of our Master suite! - Hi all, as part of our full second floor renovation we’re adding a walk-in closet and making room for a bigger bathroom by combining the cur... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Layout for 8x10 bathroom with two windows - Hi everyone, we're putting a hallway bathroom where a small bedroom used to be and I'm struggling a bit with the layout, especially given t... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking inputs on layout options for full reno of our second floor - Hi all, we are getting ready to completely reconfigure our second floor to make room for our family now that the kids are growing from toddl... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tips to improve curb appeal and replace siding? - Hi, we are making some internal renovations that may lead us to replace the exterior siding to our house (in the back). Thought we may take... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Making room for two larger bathrooms... - This is the floorplan for our second floor. It has two very cramped bathrooms, one attached to the Master Bedroom and one accessed by the st... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen almost done! Before and after - I feel we have a completely new home! We love the changed layout, everything is so bright now and the open concept is so much more fun and s... Lesen Sie mehr
9 „Gefällt mir“    41 Kommentare
DC Reno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking countertop experts! - Ok, so I finally got home from my work trip yesterday and got to see our almost finished kitchen. It looks great except: -as I have posted a... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...