8 Beiträge
Dar C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Got a big, bright rug but don’t know what pillows/throws/art to get - Our living room is white so we wanted a punch of color with the rug. It’s massive (10.5’ x 16.5’) and was cheap at $300. It looks great wit... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Dar C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old owners cut down healthy tree after our offer was accepted - I need some advice from any realtors or anyone in real estate. We bought our house a few months ago and recently moved in. One of the thin... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    170 Kommentare
Dar C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I suck at picking out pillows - So we've moved into our new house, and now I need to 'pull it all together'. We don't have a rug yet, and the only piece of furniture we're ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Dar C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best flooring for an enclosed porch near a pool? - My husband and I are imminently moving into a new house (of which I've written in a few times seeking advice and suggestions - there are man... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Dar C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to end backsplash? Please help! - I'm struggling with a small section of our massive kitchen redo. I want to have open shelving to the left of the window - it would open up ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Dar C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beige marble floors are not our style - what to do?? - We're moving into a new house which has a beige marble floor throughout all common areas of the first floor (dining room, living room, kitch... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Dar C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Half wall in vaulted kitchen - I recently posted about a weird bar in the living room of the house we're in the process of purchasing. Now I am back with a question about... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Dar C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lemonade Stand-Style Bar in Living Room - We are excited to be purchasing a home soon, but there are some aspects of the house that have left us dumbfounded. The most challenging is... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare