4 Beiträge
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with bedside tables - I'm trying to decide what bedside tables to get to go with our new bed (photo attached). I like the idea of a dressing table/mirrored and am... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help for small living area of our new condo - I'm moving into a new condo - it is open plan with light oak floors. I'm looking for a neutral wall color. It is a small space (we're downsi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color? - What is the wall color on the far wall?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shaker beige with an oak floor? - I'm moving into a new condo - it is open plan with oak floors. Love the shaker beige as a neutral, but wondering whether anyone has tried it... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare