122 Beiträge
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sofa dilemma ! need help quick - Have one brand new 96 in sofa that i had facing our tv/fireplace ...I moved it yesterday to the side and it opens up the room so much more !... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PVC plumbing - I am confused as to why the pic has pvc plumbing when using an exposed plumbing sink you should purchase the chrome plumbing to make the loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
great kitchen - Can I ask what size are the pendants in this picture !!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love This Bath - can I have any information on the tile on the wall LOVE and would like to replicate
    Kommentar
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gold Fixtures and Lighting In a Bathroom ! - I am doing gold fixtures with a driftwood grey color vanity in a bathroom. Do I have to use a Gold Finish Light or can I use an alternative ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love - floors and countertops ?? any info this is beautiful!
    Kommentar
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vanity - is this vanity with an ultra kraft cabinet ? if so pls advise style love it
    Kommentar
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Island Color !!!!! - Doing a kitchen in Ultra Kraft Arctic White - Going back and forth between doing the island in Coastal Grey or Network Grey . Floors will be... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the kitchen !! - would you be able to tell me the floor information. Just purchased the same kitchen combination from Ultrakraft for cabinets.
    2 Kommentare
dcoste hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the kitchen !! - I have 2 questions if you do not mind ..Is the countertop quartz ? if so may I have color. Also I am crazy about the flooring can I have the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...